Pipe Supplies & Metering Services from MSPS
WATER METERS & AUTOMATION
Mountain States Pipe & Supply (MSPS) has long-established relationships with the world’s best water meters and automation equipment manufacturers. We are a leader in automating modern meter infrastructure, such as pipe supplies and metering services, and provide solutions to our customer’s and client’s problems. We provide the following water meter and automation products:
Please note that if we do not have the inventory you are requesting, we can order and have them delivered quickly at competitive prices.
GAS METERS & REGULATION
MSPS also offers gas metering services and products to help with any natural gas need. With a track record of installing over 1,000,000 water, gas, and electric meters, we bring fully functioning, paperless work order management systems.
MSPS provides pipe supplies and metering services in the Intermountain West and throughout the country.
- Support Services for Itron/Aclara
- Meter Reading
- Meter Installation
- Distributor managed inventory
- Leak Detection
- Asset Verification Solutions
Our experts know federal and regional regulations and can help you meet them. Our team is dedicated to exemplary customer service, and we make sure you receive your products or services in a timely, and professional manner!
MSPS works with municipalities to meet product and service needs and to find comprehensive solutions to electric and natural gas distribution issues.
MSPS has been helping municipal, co-op and investor-owned utilities advance and update their infrastructure and technology for decades.
MSPS is a full-service company offering products, installation, maintenance and continuing services to industrial clients.
Whether you’re a developer opening new residential lots or a contractor working on city infrastructure, MSPS can provide you with the natural gas, pipe supplies and metering services, products and maintenance that you need!
- Replace aging meters intelligently.
- Develop infrastructures to accommodate growing populations.
- Do more with a smaller staff and budget.
- Update infrastructures to meet greater demands.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal environmental regulations.
- Promote conservation and create a greener city infrastructure.
- Maintain or reduce budgets for meter and infrastructure projects.